Pages

Friday, June 28, 2019

Are You A Cat or Catty?


I think there is a reason this is on a black poster. It's daunting!!! When you are looking at the people you are hanging out with, do you ever think about how you can become them? Well I'm screwed because I spend most of my time hanging around four cats and an old man (my husband who is only 2 years older than me but, whatever) So does this make me an old curmudgeon cat? Maybe, but if I am indeed a cat, I choose to look at it as a very big positive. Cats live in the moment, therefore they are not stressed out by anything. To them life is quite simple: When I am hungry I eat, when I feel like playing I play and when I am tired I sleep. They are loyal and loving companions who are quite content with their lives as is. OK, so call me a cat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

 

A Pirate With Pigtails Design by Insight © 2009